Sunday, November 10, 2013

We are finally moved..was a long ordeal and a lot of work but we are finally residents of WI. Have been unpacking and organizing and making piles in garage with everything and have most of my hand made items organized in garage. The only problem is there is NO room in the house for my hand made items or my ebay items so might take a little longer to get things back up and running. Still have a way to go with 2 rooms but should be done by the end of this week.
Animals all seem happy now but is kind of a shock to them to see people walking in front of the house since they have lived rural for so long. Hope to get a fence up before the ground freezes to dig for posts so they can run and get some exersize.
Come back and check me out again soon and I will try and get more items listed soon. Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment